- Mon, 13 JunMeruCombining the Art, Science, Business and people skills in orthopedic practice
- Mon, 14 JunPride InnParadise Convention Centre-ShanTHEME: “Equipping the orthopaedic surgeon to changing times”
- Thu, 25 Marwebminar
- Thu, 25 FebPARKSIDE VILLA HOTEL
- Wed, 24 JunWEBMINARKACP CPD ACCREDITED ACTIVITY
- Thu, 18 JunWEBMINARYou are hereby invited to a KAUS Zoom CME. Date: June 18th 2020 Time: 7:00pm EAT Topic: Management of Varicocele Speaker: Dr Carol Nthiwa Register in advance for this meeting using this link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUrcu2urTwtE9DN3zrhXjPfqxAypoSiLWKL
CMES AND SYMPOSIUM
1) KENYA ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATION (KOA)
CME – Every 3rd Friday of the month except June and December
2) ALLERGY SOCIETY OF KENYA (ASOK)
CME – EVERY QUARTER. NB: 1ST QUARTER HAS ALREADY BEEN BOOKED
3) KENYA EAR NOSE AND THROAT SOCIETY
ENT Consultants CME CME every 2nd Wednesday of the month.
Symposium every quarter
FESS COURSE – November every year.
ENT Clinical officers Annual Symposium (October)
4) KENYA ASSOCIATION OF UROLOGICAL SURGEONS
Kenya association of urological surgeons-Breakfast meeting Every last Saturday of the month except from February and December.
CME will be taking place every 2nd Thursday of the month